Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Never give up...

Ok so Yellow Bird is back.

I wanted to give up on the blogging but I decided that I didnt even give it a fair chance, so I am back and with some encouragement from some of you...who dont follow but left notes, I am going to give this blogging another chance.

After all, perseverance is a good thing and practice makes perfect. Again, I dont know what to expect from the blog but hey, some risks are worth it.

June is a time to jump into the summer and I think that I will start with upping my run so I am back in shape to do another 1/2 marathon or 2 this summer, and I also want to pick back up my reading so if you could recommend some good summer reads (no sci-fi, thrillers, mysteries), I would welcome them.

So here's to June, a new month, a new attitude and some risks!
If you want to see where this journey goes, follow me, I would be grateful!
Be blessed.

Yellow Bird

No comments:

Post a Comment