Thursday, June 2, 2011

Great start

Good morning!

Today is going to be a great day. I started it by doing one of my favorite things - running. There is absolutely nothing like a good run! Today I did a quick 4-mile run and was able to enjoy the opening of the day, the beautiful sunrise, listening to the birds singing and just hear the sound of my sneakers hitting the pavement. My mind was free and clear, not too much to bombard it, no negative thoughts, just me, myself and I.


Running is something I would have ever thought I would love so much since I hated it when I was growing up and even as I played Division 1 volleyball, but I love it so much. I dont know if it is the fact that I can challenge myself to either set a time or distance goal, the sound and rhythm of sneakers hitting the pavement, or the feeling of euphoria when you are finished. I really do experience that runners high and seek it more and more after every run.


Time to start looking for some 5K races to participate in over the next few weeks!

Now I am ready to start the day. Lots of positive vibes.

Make it a GREAT day!
Yellow Bird

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for requesting access to my blog! I have moved on to a new address- My new page is at www.justlikeastarr.wordpress.com. :)

    ReplyDelete