Tuesday, April 5, 2011

First step

Ok so I thought this blogging thing was supposed to be intuitive...umm I am not the most tech savvy and all these hoops I have to go through just to "find" the blog and then respond...I dont know how long I am going to persevere through this....

But I guess I have to try and so tonight is a great time to express my frustrations..so I guess this may be  a good time to ask, what frustrates you? Here let me share a few of mine....

* Slow drivers
* Drivers who don't use turn signals
* People who dont use pedestrian crossings especially with children in tow...

Can you tell how my commute home was this evening? LOL.

Well that is it for tonight...going to slow down my heart rate...until next posting...take care!

Yellow Bird

2 comments:

  1. Good one..I too can identify with driving related frustrations....I always say good thing I don't have a permit to carry because there would be plenty of shot tires...lol! Can't believe I just wrote that in a public forum....I meant it and I am sticking to it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superfashionista23 you are funny but I TOTALLY understand...I usually say the same thing...

    Stay safe and keep your hands on the trigger, I mean the wheel....

    ReplyDelete