Hello everyone, well the few of you following me at this time…I appreciate you.
First, I need to apologize for the tardy posts, but I have been ill for the past few days. I was feeling light headed and had some nasal congestion that kept me a bit under the weather. I am doing much better today but it is amazing the kind of thoughts that go through your mind when you are ill or perhaps have nothing else to do but be alone with your thoughts.
First, I need to apologize for the tardy posts, but I have been ill for the past few days. I was feeling light headed and had some nasal congestion that kept me a bit under the weather. I am doing much better today but it is amazing the kind of thoughts that go through your mind when you are ill or perhaps have nothing else to do but be alone with your thoughts.
I mentioned in my bio-sketch that I am in my mid thirties, but I didn’t mention that I am also single. Yes, single and not dating, but that is another blog for another time. LOL. So as I lay in my bed, it occurred to me that if I were ever to be deathly ill, (or just need some orange juice or over the counter meds) it could possibly take days before anyone called or even showed up to see if I were still alive. You may ask how is that possible so I guess I should explain. I am currently living in a state where I have absolutely no family. The closest family member (including parents and siblings) is about 3 hours away and all of my best friends are at least that far away as well. And I really cant say I have people around who would notice that I was absent for a few days barring perhaps the people I see in the gym when I work out and the people I work with on a daily basis. That is pretty sad. I am realizing that I don’t have very many so-called friends that I surround myself with on a regular basis. And I am sure that could be another blog. But hey it is my reality. I guess once the ‘rents (parents) don’t hear from me, then they will realize that something is wrong….body would have been rotting by then, but oh well.
See? Too many thoughts….
Until the next blog….call someone you haven’t in a long time just to say hey or to say you are thinking about them. And guess what? If you don’t want to talk to them, you could just text them! Isn’t technology great?
Take care,
Yellow Bird
BTW: I need to get this blog looking a little more fancy, huh? SMH!
No comments:
Post a Comment