Hello all,
So I am VERY new to the blogging world, but no time like the present, huh? So I am interested in seeing how this goes...I will give it about 30 days!!!!
I have an opinion about most things and more often than not, people say that my opinions are very funny. I really dont understand how funny because most of the time that is not my intention. So several of them encouraged me to start a blog and so here I am.
I am not sure what to expect since I dont even know what my goals are beside sharing whatever is on my mind at that particular moment. And please note, I dont claim to know a whole lot of anything...
By the way, I guess I should introduce myself - oh yeah, I can be EASILY distracted and can be a little tangential but maybe having a blog can re-direct me.
So I am a mid-thirties young female professional who likes to observe more than speak, but I guess when I do speak, I could go on for a moment and some consider it to be funny and/or insighful...or may be gibberish...you guys and gals will let me know.
I chose my blog name by the fact that the opinions I express here are MINE and so it is coming from my view - which is not very big. Since most birds are not very big beings, they may go unnoticed but they see the world through their own eyes....from an angle we have never or may have never considered...hence "thruthebirdseye".
Stay with me and I hope this is an exciting journey. Follow me and I will follow you, well as long as it is a place we all want to go....
One love!
Yellow Bird - only because Tweety Bird just came to mind - I told you I could be random! LOL!
Welcome Yellow Bird to the blogging world! Great intro! Looking forward to more posts from you!
ReplyDeletewww.superfashionista23.blogspot.com
Thanks Superfashionista23! Looking forward to the journey!!!!!!
ReplyDelete